Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Searching for a Software Configuration Manager (SWCM) to follow the basic principles of Configuration Management. S/He will establish and maintain integrity for all digital products throughout the entire life cycle. The individual will provide support the development team in providing innovative solutions through automation, continuous improvement, and common architecture. The person in this role will be part of a skilled workforce providing support for all digital computing products, legacy and emerging.
The SWCM department is looking for a full-time and on-site Expert- Software Configuration Management Engineer, located on-site in Herndon, VA.
Responsibilities to Anticipate
Design, plan, enforce and coordinate CM processes and procedures
Configuration Planning & Identification
Change Management & Version Control
Status Accounting & Configuration Audits
Manage digital product development libraries
Document and maintain guidelines and standards for dependency management, build and versioning
SWCM Tool administration / manage all access to the source code repository (i.e. AWS CodeCommit / Git)
Administer/manage devSecOps tools
Facilitate the Digital Change Review Board (DCRB)
Maintain familiarity with program schedule, identifying risks and aligning work to promote reuse and efficiency
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Qualifications You Must Have:
Bachelors degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR in absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
Experience with version control and change management tool(s)
Software Configuration Management technology, Information Technology (IT), and/or development experience
Solid proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, and MS Office
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
Typically requires Bachelors degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR an Advanced degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Capable of solving complex problems, sharing knowledge and documenting work
Experience with SWCM tools
Experience with scripting programming languages (i.e., Perl, Kshell, batch, Python, Ruby, Jenkins, or Chef)
Experience with Continuous Improvement, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) concepts
Database / SWCM tool administration experience
Proven experience with configuration management concepts and implementation
Experience with software industry best practices such as Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
Work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT519-01