Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer requires a team to support their program that automates processing of large forensic images, extract and enrich metadata, and display resulting information in meaningful ways for analysts to conduct their assessments.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with an AWS cloud environment.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience understanding and implementing system security requirements.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating a testing environment to identify and improve bugs and efficiencies.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience programming in Python, PowerShell, and Java 8+.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using Python and the PySpark library to read, write, and manipulate large structured and semi-structured datasets.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using task tracking and version control technology to include JIRA and GitHub.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using SQL and database technologies such as MySQL or SQL server.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using and managing ElasticSearch clusters.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience tuning and optimizing ElasticSearch.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating and managing ElasticSearch indices.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Apache Spark and managing Spark clusters.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience tuning and optimizing Apache Spark.
13. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with the Databricks platform and Databricks API & CLI.
14. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience understanding Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
15. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience understanding Databricks File System (DBFS).
16. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) technologies including AWS Cloud Formation.
17. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using automated build tools such as Jenkins.
18. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience implementing machine learning models on text and multimedia data such as Spark NLP and Computer Vision models.
19. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Linux operating systems and shell scripting such as Bash.
20. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing machine learning models on text data and structured datasets.
21. (Desired) Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics, or related field or equivalent work experience.
22. (Desired) Demonstrated professional experience with cloud technology networks, digital forensics, or cybersecurity topics.
23. (Desired) Demonstrated experience using artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies/packages.
24. (Desired) Demonstrated experience using data pipelines and workflow technologies.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1332-02