Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are in need of a Mid-level engineer who will:
Engineer, support, and troubleshoot Windows 10 (and up) desktop operating systems, including establishing new build and deployment methods for Windows workstations.
Engineer, support, and troubleshoot Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Group Policy
Engineer, support, and troubleshoot Microsoft Defender including utilization for reporting and patching.
Support and troubleshoot Windows Server 2019 technologies.
Conduct and review Rapid 7 scans
Create processes to automate task and configuration items using PowerShell
Support and troubleshoot issues involving desktop applications including M365 products and classification management tools.
Document all new changes introduced to the system and keep existing documentation current.
Support other Tier1 and Tier2 personnel with user issues, including application assistance, network troubleshooting and other user assistance items as needed.
Monitor and administer Azure Virtual Desktop environment.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required Education, Experience, & Skills :
The right candidate will have at least 6 years of relevant experience. A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree are preferred.
Experience in the following are required:
Engineering experience supporting a Windows platform environment with the following core Microsoft Windows platforms, services and tools:
Windows 10 (and up) Desktop Operating Systems
Windows 2019 (and up) Server Operating Systems
Microsoft PowerShell scripting
Strong verbal communication and documentation skill
Strong troubleshooting skills
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
Desired Skills Include:
Visual Studio Code
Certs: Microsoft AZ900 and MS900
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-429