Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
Seeking a Systems Engineer to work with a team engaged in provided Engineering and technical support in a mission critical Linux-based environment to users world-wide. The candidates must be able to analyze requirements, understand the architecture, and troubleshoot other data processing problems for applications.
Assist with the design of the organizations technology architecture and implementation of hardware and software infrastructure.
Possess broad system experience and understanding of supporting elements of the architecture including the OS and relevant networks.
Respond to customer requests to correct or modify malfunctioning applications.
Investigate issues with applications, servers, and storage.
Report to division management the status of issues, corrective action being taken, and the resolution of investigations.
System requirements capture, analysis, decomposition, and design.
Analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware systems and applications.
Requirements generation, and independent verification and validation tools
Systems engineering tools (DOORS, JAMA, JIRA, etc.)
Identification of technical trends in information technology, awareness on-going IT projects, and business unit requirements
Applying project management model (e.g. Agile, Spiral, Waterfall) for a given development effort
Enterprise Architecture frameworks and principles
Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) support
Ensuring developed systems comply with the enterprise technical architecture
Assisting in keeping senior management apprised of project or program status
Assisting project and program teams in preparing for program management reviews
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills:
IT system automation to include artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)
PKI Certificate management requesting, installing, configuring at the application layer
Experience with automated testing
Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
Automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.)
Knowledge of Security Development Operations (SecDevOps) on iterative development projects
Cloud design, implementation, and configuration
Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
Knowledge of Agile development principles.
Knowledge of modern software languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-3018