Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are looking for experienced Systems Engineers to join our technology-based program supporting a key government customer in a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding experience. This program delivers Enterprise Computing engineering services with modern technology solutions with that function both on customer premise, and via remote Cloud services. As a mission-focused Systems Engineer that solves problems on the program, you will be expected to: Recognize the issue(s), Identify the facts, Define additional data that would be helpful, Make assumptions as necessary, Determine alternative approaches, Evaluate alternatives, Make recommendations, Alter assumptions and rework solutions, and Reflect on lessons learned.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
Seeking an Oracle Database Engineer to work with a team engaged in providing Engineering and technical support in a mission critical Windows-based environment to users world-wide. The candidates must be able to analyze requirements, understand the architecture, and troubleshoot other data processing problems for applications.
Assist with the design of the organization’s technology architecture and implementation of hardware and software infrastructure.
Possess very high level of knowledge of Exchange 2013 or 2016 required.
Possess broad system experience and understanding of supporting elements of the architecture including the OS and relevant networks.
Plan and implement Exchange platform upgrades, and must understand the customer environment to be able to modify standard deployment packages conforming to the unique security architecture in place.
Evaluate the current environment and support creation of a platform roadmap, analyze system performance and recommend corrective and preemptive actions.
Conceptualize, design, and implement solutions to problems reported or discovered, and continuously improve the quality of service provided by the email infrastructure. Deliver timely and high-quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
Help with analysis of migration to new Exchange Server environments.
Respond to customer requests to correct or modify malfunctioning applications.
Investigate issues with applications, servers, and storage.
Report to division management the status of issues, corrective action being taken, and the resolution of investigations.
Partner with Premier Technical Account Managers to effectively manage hot-sites including documented action plans and daily status updates for the customer and Microsoft management.
Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and to efficiently resolve customer problems.
We are seeking Expert candidates with a minimum of 11 years’ experience. A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are preferred. The candidate must have demonstrated engineering and support experience with Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) and / or Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), provide installation and configuration of the Enterprise Directory LDAP, support data update requests from the customer, and address schema updates as directed by the customer.
Additional responsibilities include investigation and resolution of ongoing issues, assist in unit and quality assurance testing, patching the LDAP in a Linux environment to keep the versions up-to-date, and demonstrated experience in scripting and SQL / LDIF creation and support.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills:
Active Directory (architecture, design, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting)
Knowledge of Security Development Operations (SecDevOps) on iterative development projects
Knowledge of Agile development principles
Microsoft AZURE certifications
Knowledge of modern software languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.) or the ability to automate through PowerShell script
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-534