Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Scrum master will assist the Program Manger and various team members with designing, developing, integrating and maintaining enterprise web applications to support challenging and demanding high profile customers.
The Scrum Master will take on a coaching role and help implement agile methodologies within the project teams. The Scrum Master will be responsible for identifying best practices for repeating and standardizing workflows and providing guidance on how to best approach new technology integration. The Scrum Master shall possess strong analytical and project management skills, how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements and lead a team through agile sprints to develop/test/integrate and deploy applications. The Scrum Master will be involved in recording and evaluating requirements; tracking multiple teams’ progress through a succession of agile methodologies; coordination of multiple project schedules against larger office-level schedules; and spearheading/driving technology advancements and improvements for existing capabilities.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Possess strong understanding of project management process and/or project management framework
Demonstrated experience of agile methodology and Scrum and Kanban processes, and principles (facilitating daily scrum sessions as the Scrum Master; facilitating sprint planning; driving the team to meet their incremental deliveries)
Effective PM skills and provides end to end lifecycle support
Assess, document and track new requirements, manage sprint backlog and facilitate/schedule follow-on technical exchange meetings with customers (as needed)
Plan and coordinate program management process activities such as Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including scheduling of meetings and preparation of briefings/presentations.
Strong working knowledge of Project Management software tools and have the ability to build work breakdown structures, project schedules, risk registers and other programmatic artifacts.
Excellent analytic and communication skills to help build and document processes, policies, and job aids
Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a willingness to assist and support the team with evolving requirements and objectives
Attentive listener, cooperative colleague and is willing to help others to achieve the organizations goals
Compose technical documentation, including a user’s manual, training materials, installation guides, reports & executive level briefings.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RK517-04