Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Software Engineer. The ideal candidate has the ability to work with big data and various data formats to make data meaningful to the end user. This individual is responsible for working with developers, other data scientists, and various stakeholders to address mission needs. Responsibilities include developing visualizations, modeling data, developing algorithms, working on software libraries, and investigating data questions.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $185,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or specialized experience in a scientific or technical discipline
Demonstrated experience in AWS
Minimum 2-3 years of practical, hands-on experience with Java
Experience with file input and output
Experience with libraries used to read and write structured data (XML, JSON, CSV, etc.)
Experience with Unit testing (JUnit, Mockito, etc.)
Proven ability to understand and debug existing code
Experience working with large data volumes requiring highly performant code
Oracle Database Experience
o Experience writing complex SQL statements to join multiple tables
o Experience designing schemas (tables, columns, foreign keys, etc.)
o Experience with large databases (million+ rows)
Ability to work independently
Elasticsearch, Python, and Kbana
Demonstrated knowledge of NoSQL, SQL and Relational Databases (MySQL)
An SAP NS2 Company
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -SC111