Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer requires Assistance in building and operating a hybrid-cloud mission infrastructure and services, hosting dozens of applications, as well as supporting a large data lake.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with Ansible or other configuration and automation management capabilities.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience monitoring networks with Nagios or Check_MK, and SolarWinds, and Splunk.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience briefing technical projects to peers and senior management.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating, building and maintaining containers.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience deploying and maintaining Amazon Web Services.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining NiFi clusters.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining with CentOS 7 and Rocky 8.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience driving project integration efforts to completion.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience estimating project costs and maintaining scope.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrate experience operating and maintaining SQL servers, database creating, troubleshooting, storage expansion, and patching.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience facilitating and coordinating between program stakeholders.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing infrastructure engineering and operations and maintenance projects.
13. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience monitoring applications using Splunk and Check_MK and SolarWinds.
14. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience performing complex systems development such as design, implementation, and administration for VMWare based virtualization systems including Hypervisor deployments and Configuration and management of storage pools, virtual networks, and virtual machines on-prem and cloud environments.
15. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience planning and implementing IT standards, guidelines, and governance.
16. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using content management systems such as Confluence, or ServiceNow.
17. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience building and maintaining Azure cloud environments.
18. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with two or more of the following: Bash Unix Shell, Python, Anaconda, Shell or other shell scripting languages.
19. (Desired) Demonstrated experience providing consulting and advisory services for senior IT stakeholders.
20. (Desired) Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining ElasticSearch environments.
21. (Desired) Demonstrated experience building, maintaining and operating terraform for cloud agnostic instances.
22. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6/7.
23. (Desired) Demonstrated experience maintaining project documentation in Customers security system.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV2159-04