Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience proving operational and maintenance support in a production system.
Demonstrated experience with SQL and PL / SQL queries, procedures and functions.
Demonstrated experience with Oracle databases creating and maintaining Oracle database components of the technology stack.
Demonstrated experience with Oracle Text Search/Indexing.
Demonstrated experience with non-relational databases like NoSQL.
Demonstrated experience performing system analysis.
Demonstrated experience performing cost calculations.
Demonstrated experience with operating systems like Windows and Linux.
Demonstrated experience with application servers, interfaces, and various IT management tools such as DevOps.
Demonstrated experience with front-end users requirements and problem-solving.
Demonstrated thorough experience with creating, modifying and removing database design and data structures.
Demonstrated thorough experience with data management such as permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring.
Demonstrated thorough experience with designing, creating, modifying and removing database objects including tables, indexes, views, keys, stored procedures and statistics.
Demonstrated experience applying technical design and development skills for the creation of database programs.
Demonstrated experience analyzing existing databases and data needs to develop new database architecture and systems.
Demonstrated experience using JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint.
Demonstrated experience providing customer service.
Demonstrated experience briefing technical topics to a non-technical audience.
Demonstrated experience operating within the life cycle management process when implementing changes in technology.
Demonstrated experience in obtaining customers authentication and accreditation certification for systems with highly sensitive data.
Demonstrated experience with managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
Demonstrated experience working cohesively both independently and as a team member in a lively, collaborative environment and security best practices.
Demonstrated experience exhibiting oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated experience exhibiting leadership ability and juggling competing priorities.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -GV39269