Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer has multiple application teams supporting a portfolio which is the central repository for all customers created applications. The customer provides state of the art systems on cloud, physical systems and applications based on products such as AWS, Oracle, SharePoint, and other web-based solutions. The customer requires support specializing in software development to develop an updated Angular User Interface and Java based API integrated with an Oracle backend for the search and discovery of internal document sensitive data and associated artifacts. The portfolio contains but is not a complete list of the following: A custom production application that has a central repository for the search and discovery of internal document sensitive data and associated artifacts; A custom production application which provides workflow and research with the ability to review, disposition, build a profile and update or nominate candidates to other external Partner organizations; A knowledge management tool which stores products in a centralized repository making it easy for search and discovery. The Software Developers will work with applications in the customers cloud environment, provide support for the implementation, design and building enhancements, and long-term maintenance of a new application, and design and develop the application in a Web environment. They will analyze user needs and develop software solutions, design software or customize software for client use to optimize operational efficiency, and perform testing, debugging and quality assurance of the application. The team will play a major role in implementing a modern, high profile, mission enabling application used daily.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Front-end web development with Angular 2 or above.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Front-end web development tools such as Node and NPN.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using Java Script Object Notion (JSON) for Application Program Interface (API) development.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Strongly typed programing language concept.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Node NPM software language.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDE) software such as Visual Studio.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with software development Mark Up Languages such as JSON, CSS, and HTML.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with RESTful interfaces
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Version control systems such as Git.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining redundant applications hosted in Linux or Unix using Apache server.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and JIRA.
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with developing applications using program languages, including Java, and Java using Spring.
14. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with customer networks, systems, and services.
15. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with the customers authentication and authorization process.
16. (Desired) Demonstrated experience delivering solutions with AWS cloud services
17. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with the development of system prototypes and proof of concept in order to demonstrate proper application of design principles
18. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Apache Tomcat
19. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Continuous integration systems (Jenkins)
20. (Desired) Demonstrated experience upgrading and refining existing production applications (working with legacy code)
21. (Desired) Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise level production systems
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV2143-01