Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking for a talented Software Engineer to join their API Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high quality software and API-based solutions for their clients. The ideal candidate will be passionate about software engineering, have a strong background in software development, as well as experience working in a collaborative agile environment.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
15+ years of experience in software engineering
Strong problem-solving skills and ability to debug complex issues
Experience with design, development, testing and operations of highly-available REST API services to support large enterprise business/mission objectives
Experience automating API documentation using a range of solutions for generating, visualizing and maintaining up-to-date docs as your API evolves such as Swagger
Swagger takes the manual work out of API documentation, with a range of solutions for generating, visualizing, and maintaining API docs
Experience with unit testing and test-driven development (TDD)
Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and practices
Experience working with AWS cloud services such as S3, RDS, SNS and SQS
Familiarity with Jira or similar issue tracking tools
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Familiarity with database technologies such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and DynamoDB
Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and participate in pair programming
Understanding of security best practices for software development
Experience with frontend development using frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue
Knowledge of microservices architectures and containerization
Familiarity with serverless computing and event-driven architectures
Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
Familiarity with microservices architecture and containerization technologies
Familiarity with DevOps practices such a continuous integration and deployment
Experience with DevSecOps practices and tools like Git, Jenkins and Ansible
Familiarity with database design and SQL
Experience with performance testing and optimization
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -GV455-12