Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
MS Exchange Engineer will support a team engaged in providing engineering and technical support in a mission-critical Windows-based environment to users world-wide. The candidate must be able to analyze requirements, understand the architecture, and troubleshoot other data processing problems for applications. Must have a Bachelor’s with a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience.
Assist with the design of the organization’s technology architecture and implementation of hardware and software infrastructure.
Possess a very high level of knowledge of Exchange 2016 or 2019.Possess broad system experience and understanding of supporting elements of the architecture, including the OS and relevant networks.
Plan and implement Exchange platform upgrades, and must understand the customer environment to be able to modify standard deployment packages conforming to the unique security architecture in place.
Evaluate the current environment and support creating of a platform roadmap, analyze system performance and recommend corrective and preemptive actions.
Conceptualize, design, and implement solutions to problems reported or discovered, and continuously improve the quality of service provided by the email infrastructure.
Deliver timely and high-quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
Help with the analysis of migration to new Exchange server environments.
Respond to customer requests to correct or modify malfunctioning applications.
Investigate issues with applications, servers, and storage.
Report to division management the status of issues, corrective actions being taken, and the resolution of investigations.
Partner with Premier Technical Account Managers to effectively manage hot-sites, including documented action plans and daily status updates for the customer and Microsoft management.
Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and efficiently resolve customer problems.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $170,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Exchange Server 2016 or 2019, including experience implementing and trouble-shoot Database Availability Groups.
Practical experience troubleshooting Exchange Server and Windows Server performance problems involving Outlook 2016 or 2019.Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision.
Ability to manage challenging technical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans, and professionally communicating to all parties involved.
Active Directory (architecture, design, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting)
Knowledge of Security Development Operations (SecDevOps) on iterative development projects
Experience with modern software languages (e.g., Java, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc.) or the ability to automate through PowerShell script
Preferred to have Microsoft administration or engineering certs, including Azure
Core hours: 9:30-2:30
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-355