Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required Education, Experience, & Skills :
We are looking for candidates must have at least 16 years’ experience plus a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred.
Seeking a Storage Engineer to work with a team engaged in provided Engineering and technical support in a mission critical Linux-based environment to users world-wide. The candidates must be able to analyze requirements, understand the architecture, and troubleshoot other data processing problems for applications.
Participate in and lead activities that include architecting, designing, developing, testing and debugging of operating systems that run NetApp/ Nutanix storage applications.
Proven support skills with NetApp ONTAP and have experience supporting NetApp storage solutions
Ability to perform general trouble shooting, root cause analysis, hardware replacement, system configuration, and software and firmware upgrades for NetApp/ Nutanix storage solutions.
Installation (connecting and starting up) and configuration of the new storage environment at the clients data center.
Ability to design and implementation of file storage systems
Ability to design and implementation of disaster recovery strategies for the storage infrastructure.
Ability to design and implementation of file storage migration
Experienced in networking, storage, and platform performance / sizing.
Develop and Maintain appropriate controls and documentation
Understand Windows OS, WMware and SQL databases storage needs.
Utilize industry and OEM best practices for the installation and configurations of storage systems
Possess technical acumen to understand data center migration from a storage perspective regarding planning, setup, and migration and documentation requirements for large enterprise organizations.
Analyze storage maintenance and problem resolutions activities on mission systems running a variety of operating systems including Linux and Windows
Core Hours: 9:30-4PM
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
PKI Certificate management requesting, installing, configuring at the application layer
LDAP or Active Directory (architecture, design, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting)
Knowledge of Security Development Operations (SecDevOps) on iterative development projects
Knowledge of Agile development principles
Knowledge of modern software languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc ) or the ability to automate through Shell script?
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-443