Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are actively seeking Systems Administrators with a minimum of 11 years’ experience. A bachelor’s or masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Systems Management are preferred.
This role is focused on the implementation process and IT operations with focus on issues, and resolutions, including integration of computer systems and networks. The Systems Administrator will support in a general perspective and larger concern with the organizations essential objectives. The precise role and accountability of the Systems Administrator may change from task to task based on the scope and complexity of the assignment and with different phases of a systems life cycle. This role will work in a team-based model, with a Team Lead and a Project Manager, and Systems Engineers as well as collaborate with other teams or service providers. The Systems Administrator responsibilities will support servers and computer systems. For larger projects, there may be more than one Systems Administrator.
Roles and responsibilities may include:
Monitor, organize, and manage a projects tasks.
Implement and maintain the computer systems so they are compliant with the organizations guidelines or SOP (Standards Operating Procedure).
Monitor and manage all installed systems and infrastructure.
Establish, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
Evaluate existing systems and provide technical direction to IT support staff.
Oversee the operational functions of customized software and hardware requirements.
Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
Ensure IT operations meet the security system requirements to maintain data safety.
Focus on workflows, optimization methods, and risk management tools for given projects.
Oversee the availability of technical resources.
Maintain and supervise inventory.
Ensure a rapid response to any technical issues.
Performing regular security tests and security monitoring
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $180,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Proven success in areas of troubleshooting, technical support, communication, project management and governance skills. Must be well versed in analytics, problem solving and conflict resolution working with all levels of stakeholders.MS Windows, Managing Windows, Windows Server Administration (2012, 2016, 2019) Maintaining Networks and Network File Systems, experience working with MECM/SSCM, DNS, DHCP, NetApp/SAN
Experience working with Active Directory, Group Policy, Creating and managing system permissions and user accounts
Experience with software development, installation, configuring computer hardware
Upgrading, installing, and configuring application software and computer hardware, experience with scripting
Experience working with System Administration and IT certificates in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields Experience with virtualization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills:
Power Shell scripting foundational knowledge
SPLUNK foundational Nutanix/Cloud Computing
CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Security+Network+
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-517