Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are looking for candidates must have at least 11 years’ experience plus a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred.
Seeking a Systems Engineer to work with a team engaged in provided Engineering and technical support in a mission critical Linux-based environment to users world-wide. The candidates must be able to analyze requirements, understand the architecture, and troubleshoot other data processing problems for applications.
The candidate must have demonstrated engineering and support experience with Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) and/or Oracle Unified Directory (OUD), provide installation and configuration of the Enterprise Directory LDAP, support data update requests form the customer, and address schema updates as directed by the customer.
Additional responsibilities include investigation of resolution of ongoing issues, assist in unit and quality assurance testing, patching the LDAP in a Linux environment to keep the versions up-to-date, and demonstrated experience in scripting and SQL/LDIF creation and support.
Working knowledge of LDAP service software and ability for hands-on administration, building, patching, and configuration (Oracle OUD or ODSEE a plus)
Logical problem solving and troubleshooting skills around LDAP and applications using LDAP
Hands-on Unix shell scripting skills
Hands-on AWS experience build EC2 servers, S3 bucket, patching, security settings
Working knowledge of Tomcat
Ability to interpret and modify XML
Working knowledge of IP addressing, DNS and DNS request submissions
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Assist with the design of the organizations technology architecture and implementation of hardware and software infrastructure.
Possess broad system experience and understanding of supporting elements of the architecture including the OS and relevant networks.
Plan and implement Exchange platform upgrades, and must understand the customer environment to be able to modify standard deployment packages conforming to the unique security architecture in place.
Evaluate the current environment and support creation of a platform roadmap, analyze system performance and recommend corrective and preemptive actions.
Conceptualize, design, and implement solutions to problems reported or discovered and continuously improve the quality of service provided by the LDAP infrastructure.
Deliver timely and high-quality solutions to customer problems and request focusing on root cause analysis, prevention and knowledge transfer.
Assist with the analysis of migration to new LDAP environments.
Respond to customer requests to correct or modify malfunctioning applications.
Investigate issues with applications, servers, and storage.
Report to division management the status of issues, corrective action being taken, and the resolution of investigations.
Partner with Premier Technical Account Managers to effectively manage hot-sites including documented action plans and daily status updates for the customer and management.
Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and to efficiently resolve customer problems.
Technical writing email correspondence, control gate docs, work statements, FAQs
Scheduling and Technical Exchange Meeting support
Review industry document RFCs and provide comments
Requirements Analysis writing, reviewing, analysis for completeness and testability
Prepare and present PowerPoint presentations
Systems Architecture experience service topology and configuration
Ability to provide input and solutions to certification and accreditation
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
PKI Certificate management requesting, installing, configuring at the application layer
LDAP or Active Directory (architecture, design, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting)
Knowledge of Security Development Operations (SecDevOps) on iterative development projects
Knowledge of Agile development principles
Knowledge of modern software languages (e.g. Java, C, C++, C#, Python, Perl, etc ) or the ability to automate through Shell script?
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-545