Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $145,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required Education, Experience, & Skills :
We are looking for Software Developers to join our technology-based program supporting a key Government customer. A Bachelors or Masters degrees are preferred with a minimum of three (3) years experience years relevant experience.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Maintain and add new capabilities to the core ServiceNow platform to enhance functionality for tenants
Develop, test and deploy updates to ServiceNow based on customer requirements
Customize and configure ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules; configure Application User Interface and configure workflow
Collaborate effectively with ServiceNow System Engineers and developers to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods and tools
Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
Ensure tool configuration consistency across Development, Testing, Integration, and Production environments
Participate in on-going production support and end user support
Document testing and maintenance of system corrections
Research, understand, and develop using new technologies and standards as needed
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system
Required Skills and Abilities:
Required Education, Experience, & Skills:
A minimum of three (3) years relevant experience with Bachelors degrees
Aptitude and willingness to learn emerging technologies/tools as opportunities demand (i.e., ServiceNow and other tools)
Ability to efficiently and appropriately estimate work effort requirements
Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods
Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to function on this team required
Ability to identify issues and implement corrective actions
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills :
Understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, ITOM, SPM, HR Module, Customer Service Management (CSM), Asset Management, Change Management, Customer Development, etc.
Database Administration (Oracle or MYSQL) experience
The ideal candidate would also have IT project management experience, and be familiar with Scrum, Lean, Agile and DevOps.
Experience with Java, Ruby, DevOps and DevSecOps
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-1048